Tuesday 14 May 2013

9 weeks old and my first vaccinations


I am 9 weeks old now, I smile all day (with my cute dimple) and am a really sweet and cute baby. I never cry (only a little bit today when they stabbed me with a needle) and my favorite thing to do is breastfeed. I've been sleeping through the night a couple of times now; my parents like that. 

Ian, my big brother, is really sweet to me; he gives me a kiss every morning when he goes to daycare with Daddy and every evening before he goes to bed. He also plays with me a little bit and has only tried to hit me a couple of times.

The picture above shows my Daddy undressing me for my check-up and vaccinations.

These are the results:
Weight : 5,680 KG ==  12,53 pounds == 20% increase 
Length: 61 cm == 24 inches == 7% increase
in one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment